Operations were earlier being conducted through two companies under the names ANITA ENTERPRISES established in 1979 and ANITA MEDICAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. established in 1984.
All operations have now been consolidated under the name of ANITA MEDICAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
The company caters to a wide range of the needs of the Imaging Sector of the Healthcare Industry by providing various goods and services listed below:
Sales and service in MAHARASHTRA AND GOA of the following FUJI brand of equipment:
- FUJI X-Ray machine, CR System, DR System, PACs Systems
- FUJI Laser Dry Printers
Sales and service of Pressure Injection Systems for CT / MRI / CATHLAB from Bayer Medical Care B.V. (formerly MEDRAD) on ALL INDIA BASIS. Bayer under the global concept to go direct and to market the contrast & device business under one umbrella has decided not to renew our contract ending on 30th April 2020. They have parted ways after the 11 years of wonderful business relationship which has given a tremendous growth to both of us.
From 8th June 2020 we have associated with Apollo RT Corporation Ltd a 100% privately owned Japanese company founded in 2012 in Hongkong for Sales & service of Pressure Injection Systems for CT / MRI / CATHLAB on ALL INDIA BASIS.
Sales & service of Automatic Carbon Dioxide Injection System for Peripheral Interventional Angiography below the Diaphragm from Angiodroid, Italy on All India Basis.
Sale franchise of Skanray Mobile X-Ray machine in the State of Maharashtra.
Sale franchise of all range of X-Ray machine manufactured by Kiran a division of Trivitron in the state of Maharashtra.
Sales and Distribution of the following consumables/disposable are also carried out :
- FUJI brand of medical x-ray, mammography, duplicating, dry laser and thermal imaging films
- FUJI Thermal Rolls used for ultrasound
- Syringes and Disposables used with Pressure Injection Systems for all make of injectors and models from Apollo RT Corporation Ltd.
- KIRAN Brand of Cassettes, Intensifying Screens, Grids, Protective Apparel and Ultrasound Jelly manufactured by KIRAN X-RAY SCREENS LTD. ( A Division of Trivitron )
- Ionic/Non-Ionic Contrast Media marketed by Bayer-Zydus Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Criticare Products & Life Saving Drugs by Zydus Healthcare Pvt Ltd.
- ESKAY Barium Products manufactured by ESKAY FINE CHEMICALS
- Manual and Automatic Film Processing Chemicals manufactured by ALLIED PHOTOGRAPHIC CO. LTD., R. P. PHOTOGRAPHICS.
- Fuji Brand conventional films slit from jumbo rolls by Jindal Photo Film Ltd.
- X-ray Accessories, X-ray View Boxes, Dark Room Equipment, Protective Apparel, ECG/Ultrasound Jelly under private labels.
Office locations are as follows:
- Administrative Office, Sales Office, Warehouse and Service Centre at Goregaon in suburban Mumbai
- Air-conditioned storage in Navi Mumbai
- Branch Office, Sales Office, Warehouse and Service Centre at New Delhi
In addition, we have Resident Sales/Service Engineers based at Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Indore (Madhya Pradesh) Kolkata (West Bengal), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kochi (Kerala), Ahmedabad ( Gujrat ).
Employees are the driving force and therefore our main assets. The company employs nearly 104 personnel, 74 of which are dedicated to sales and service, all with requisite qualifications and experience. Recruitment is carried out based on the changing demands of the market. The necessary training is continually provided to upgrade their overall technical and soft skills to fulfill the customers changing expectations while achieving their own goals.
Our main strength is our relationships with our customers and the reputation built up over the years as an organization providing the Imaging Industry a wide range of their requirement of products and services under one roof. With the product range catering to the requirements from X-Ray Clinics, CT Scan Centers, MRI Centers, Diagnostic Centers and small to large Hospitals, we enjoy excellent relationships in the healthcare industry that also includes domestic and overseas manufacturers/vendors of equipment.
Because of our Customer relations, we have been able to sell, install and maintain nearly 1850 Fuji CR Systems with Printers, 30 Fuji DR Systems with Printers and nearly 2000 dedicated Printers along with CT/MR in Maharashtra and Goa. Our association with Fuji is 36 years old and strengthening every year with increase of business.
The installed base of Bayer Medical Care B.V. (formerly Medrad) Injectors was around 788 in the year 2009 when we got the distribution and on 30th April 2020 when we have handed over to Bayer it was 4556, which we have maintained 11 years throughout India.
With the type of service provided, we have gained the reputation of a reliable service provider and currently caters more than 5000 customers located across India including main scanner manufacturers Siemens, Philips and Wipro GE.
Distribution Systems developed over the years ensure that the right product is made available in the right place at the right time.
Our Objective has been and remains to be identifying and satisfying the customers changing needs. With various advances in technology, the requirements of the customers keep changing. By keeping track of their changing needs, we have been able to provide them with the necessary products and services. Complementing this with the necessary back-up service and support ensures customer satisfaction and delight.