- 150000 INR
- 20-50 Kilograms (kg)
- Medical Dry Imager
Being an expert in exporting, distributing and supplying medical equipments, we are offering fine quality Medical Dry Imager that is widely used in hospitals for getting diagnosis images. This imager is manufactured by our vendors using optimum grade components and modern tools & techniques in adherence with the set global industry standards. Further, this Medical Dry Imager is made available with us in different technical specifications at affordable rates.
Durable finish standards
Medical Dry Imager
Fuji Medical Imager Drypix 2000 Specifications.
Thermal head transfers heat while in contact with thermal film.
Fuji medical dry film DI-HT 35 x 43 (14 x 17), 26 x 36, 20 x 25 (8 x 10).
Daylight film loading.
2 magazines max.
- 35 x 43 (14 x 17): 50 sheets / hour
- 26 x 36: 75 sheets / hour
- 20 x 25 (8 x 10): 90 sheets / hour.
Connectable image readers: FCR image readers and other imaging modalities*
Image memory: 512 MB (Standard)
Density adjustment: Auto matic
Input channels: DICOM network input x 1 channel only.
External dimensions (W x D x H)
- 530 x 590 x 400mm (21 x 23 x 16") with large magazine
- 530 x 470 x 400mm (21 x 19 x 16") with small magazine
- 180 mm higher with optional sheet feeder unit.
- 43 kg (95 Ibs.)
- 59 kg (130 Ibs.) with optional sheet feeder unit.
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated current: 5-2A.
- Temperature: 15-30C
- Humidity: 40-70% (at 15C) to 15-70% (at 30C) (No dew condensation).
- Additional sheet feeder unit: Supply magazine not included. (Purchase separately)
- Image memory (1 GB): Replaceable with standard 512 MB image memory.
- Vehicle mounting kit
- Cart: Cart does not conform to UL requirements.
- Power cable
- Large magazine
- Small magazine
- DRYPIX 2000 doesn't come standard with supply magazine. Purchase magazine accordingly.
- Large magazine can only accommodate 35 x 43 (14 x 17) film size.
- Small magazine can accommodate either 26 x 36 or 20 x 25 (8 x 10) film size. To set up the film size to your desired size requires the support of our servicing personnel. Once the magazine is set to a film size, you cannot change is to a different one by yourself.
- Film sizes indicated above require the respective magazines, as described.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
3A/4, Commercial Block, Ram Apartments, 4th Lane, Pandurang Wadi, Goregaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India